- For first time users: Username/Password will be your email address
- Your password can be changed after your first log-in. If you forget your password, we can easily reset it for you.
- The "Transaction History" tab will show your sold items in the current consignment quarter. Once checks for the quarter are sent out, the transaction history will clear.
- For frequently asked questions, see below.
There is also a free iPhone app you can download to quickly view your account balance and transaction history.
In the App Store Search: Consignor Login by Resaleworld.com, Inc
In addition to entering your username and password, you will be asked to enter a:
Frequently Asked Questions
The balance in my account is $0. Why is that?
There are two reasons for this…
1. You have yet to sell any items.
2. Your account moves back to $0 on a quarterly basis when our checks are issued.
What transactions can I see in my account?
- Only transactions sold in the new (current) quarter will show up in your account.
- Past transactions from a previous quarter that were under the payout cutoff of $30 will remain in your account until you accumulate enough money for a payout.
Can I see anything else in my account?
- You can see any time you used your balance for store credit during the quarter. Your current balance minus purchases will be reflected at the bottom on the screen in “Total Payable”.
The quarter ended and my account is back to $0. How can I see what I sold?
- Items sold will be listed on the bottom portion of your payout check.
- Email The Label Exchange: [email protected] for a sold item list.