- Walk-In Consignment Drop-offs for 20 items or less are accepted Monday-Thursday between 10:30AM-3:00PM ONLY. Our process is first come, first serve. Please plan ahead.
- We do not consign on Friday's or Saturday's.
- If you come outside these scheduled days and hours, you will be turned away - NO EXCEPTIONS. We are extremely busy selling your items as well as processing consignments. This is why our consignment hours are set up this way. Please respect these hours if you wish to consign with us this season.
- We no longer take daily appointments. All consignments must be under 20 items per visit Monday-Thursday between 10:30am-3:00pm.
- If the Store is extremely busy you may be asked to use our Drop Off System.
- We are only accepting Spring/Summer Consignments. Please do not bring in Fall or Winter items. We will not review out of season items during your drop off. In addition, please do not bring in worn footwear. Shoes and boots are accepted in new condition only.
- Your items will be processed within 24-72 hours of drop off.
- Click below and read our full Consignment Agreement before bringing in items.
While you are cleaning out your closet please consider:
- We only accept footwear that is in New Condition!
- We are looking for skinny, ankle, and boyfriend fit pants and jeans.
- Skirts are blazers are typically not top selling categories, so we are particular about what we accept.
- Jewelry and Accessories must be branded.
- Unfortunately, we do not consign formal wear, suits, or men's items.
Before The Drop Off:
Please inspect your items very carefully beforehand. The cleanliness and appearance of your garments is crucial. When selecting items for consignment, ask yourself if they are in the condition in which YOU would like to buy them. The better your items look when you bring them in, the faster they will sell! Take the extra time to make sure items look up to their full potential by making any repairs or touch-ups and removing any stains that exist. These few extra minutes of care can make the difference between selling and not.
Please don’t take our pickiness personally. We are very selective based on demand, our clientele, our previous experience with similar merchandise & what’s currently on hand in our inventory. We only take items that are freshly laundered, pressed, smoke and odor free, and in like-new condition. We do not accept damaged items with stains, tears, piling, pet hair, missing buttons or broken zippers. Any items that are found damaged after initial inspection will be sold at a discount or donated at our discretion without further notice.
We accept only quality items in excellent condition. We urge you to check each garment in bright daylight for:
- soil/stains: especially around collars, cuffs, and underarms
- missing/loose buttons, and closures
- torn/stained linings
- moth holes or faded/uneven colors and pilling
- broken zippers
- smells: smoke, fragrances, pets, musty storage/moth balls
- pet hair
- Our consignment period is 90 days ONLY. It is the consignor's responsibility to keep track of the 90 days.
- After your 90 day consignment period has ended and consignments are not re-claimed they become property of The Label Exchange. The items will be sold at 100% profit to The Label Exchange.
- If you want to reclaim your unsold items, please call in advance to schedule a pick-up appointment prior to your item's expiration date.
- We reserve the right to donate damaged items at any time during your consignment period.
- The Label Exchange is not responsible for theft or damages that may occur in the store.
- All items MUST be authentic. Specific items may require signing an authenticity agreement.
- Pricing is decided by The Label Exchange.
- Markdowns are taken ANYTIME during your consignment period.
- For items sold during the 90 day consignment period we will pay the consignor:40% of the final selling price for items priced under $20050% of the final selling price for items priced over $200
Please note: We do use eBay & other online re-sale sites as additional sales outlets. If your item sells on any of these sites the consignor is paid 40% of the selling price minus any associated fees.Our Payout System:
- Payment for items sold is made by check on a quarterly basis. We do not offer cash payouts.
- Our checks are automatically sent out to any accounts with a balance of $30 or more.
- A $6 operational charge is applied to all accounts each time a check is issued.
- Balances that do not meet the $30 minimum can be used as store credit.Checks will be generated on-
- March 15th for items sold between December 1st - February 28th
- June 15th for items sold between March 1 - May 31st
- September 15th for items sold between June 1st - August 31st
- December 15th for items sold between September 1st - November 30th
- Your check will be mailed out on the 15th of those months.